16 January 2013

drab duds

So, another break from the Butuan Trip posts -- I know, I know, I shouldn't be this lazy with my travel post -- for an outfit post. Yey! Hahaha.

This was inspired by this outfit, and was chosen partly because I really wanted to wear the top, which was new. I bought it from ABSCBN's bazaar in the World Trade Center for about Php200. I love the material and the sparkle. It can't be seen in the pictures but it is covered in clear sequince making the sparkle subtle enough to be office appropriate.

Execution wasn't as successful though, and I found out that a studded belt cannot equal the pizzaz of a leather jacket. But who the hell can wear a leather jacket in the Philippines? Well actually, the real question is, how appropriate can a leather jacket be in a conservative office?


Top: ABSCBN World Bazaar
Skirt: FandH (so old!)
Cardigan: Landmark
Belt: CMG
Sandals: Charles and Keith
Oh well, better luck to me next time I try to interpret an outfit. How about you, where do you get your style inspirations?

<3, dee

No comments:

Post a Comment