05 February 2012

purple rain

It seems I am attracted to the color purple these past few months. Last month alone, I think I have bought or worn 4 purple items of clothing.

I wore purple to work on Friday. My new company doesn't really have "casual" Fridays so I didn't want to wear jeans. So I wore the new dress I bought from Promod the other week. It's a knit dress and it made me warmer than usual, which I loved because it was really cold in my seat at the office. 
Dress - Promod
Cardigan - Landmark
Belt - Gene Gozum
Shoes - Twinky
Today we had lunch with my relatives somewhere in the metro. My closest cousin and I decided to go out just because we miss each other. We decided to head to Robinson's Galleria because she had to pass by Medical City. We had no intention of shopping since we both didn't have money to spare. But lo and behold, a few minutes before 2100, we passed by Cache Cache and I saw a pink dress on sale. We went in, and you know how it goes. We got out at around 2145, and I had bought 2 dresses and my cousin bought 5 articles of clothing. So much for not shopping. After that, we spotted a milk tea kiosk called SIP and gave it a try. We had the Green Milk Tea and the Himalayan. Both were really good, not quite the ordinary. After that we parted ways and went home.
Top - Zara TRF
Skirt - Forever 21
Cardigan - Petit Monde
Gold Ring - Anagon
I believe Cache Cache is originally from France and can be compared to the likes of H&M and Zara. My cousin and I had a field day in the store. Their clothes are so classy; the prints so dainty and fresh. I had to remind myself that I have yet to get my first pay check and not splurge too much on clothes. I can't wait to wear my pretty dresses! I know, I'll wear them with my Eiffel Tower necklace.


Oh, Tour d'Eiffel, I miss you so!

Je t'embrasse.

<3, dee

No comments:

Post a Comment