25 February 2012

out and about

I have been swamped with family, work, studies and most of all, drama the past two weeks. Thankfully, today, I had time to breathe and go out with my two college buddies to go to the theater. I had second thoughts about going out since I have so much work to catch up on but I went anyway. We watched Leading Ladies at Onstage in Greenbelt and it was hilarious. The show is on until next week and you should go see it! I'm so happy that I get to watch stage plays because they are such an out of the ordinary experience -- not your typical movie night.

Speaking of extraordinary, a week ago, I had the chance to watch Mamma Mia at CCP! I loved it so much. It was unfortunate that I didn't get to snap a photo of my outfit that night -- I felt so sophisticated and cultured. Haha. The only remembrance I got for the night are the tickets! Anyway, it was doubly fun because watching the show crosses off another item in my bucket list. Oh joy!


So outfit post! I try to dress nicely for theater but it was so hot today that I opted for a flowy dress. Plus I had been wearing trousers and jeans for the past week so I wanted to let my legs breathe.

White Dress - Topshop
Sheer Top - Dorothy Perkins
Military Jacket - People are People

After leaving the house, I realized that I wore the same dress a week ago, when I went to watch the Junior Master Chef Pinoy Edition Finale! Luckily, it was one of those dresses that blends with an outfit. This is now one of my favorite items of clothing. I love my brother for giving this to me as a birthday present. :)

Last week's outfit! I got creative with this one!

White Dress - Topshop
Cardigan - Petit Monde
Bangle (used to cinch the cardigan) - Cole Vintage
Mustache Necklace - Anagon

I had fun at the JMC Pinoy Finale! I wish I got to taste what the finalist cooked! Oh well, I guess a cupcake will do! :)

<3, dee

No comments:

Post a Comment