26 February 2012

deep and desperate

I just need to get this out of my head -- so I can focus on all the other things I need to finish.

It's been a year since we became "friends" and we'd already had two episodes. It's just recently that I realized that I have developed feelings for you. Or maybe it was because I heard you were finally single that I admitted it to myself. I guess I should've asked for your confirmation first before I had gone and let myself go. What am I going to do with these feelings now that you've told me that you were not yet single. I'm tired of playing the waiting game because I couldn't seem to catch a break. But I'm not going to wear my heart on my sleeve this time -- it's not strong enough for that yet.

Oh hell. Protect me from what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment