11 February 2012

dots and stripes

It's errand day today! :) And also nail grooming day! I had to skip on the polish to let my nails rest a while, plus my new company is a bit conservative and discourages loud polishes. Still, one of the simple joys in life is having very very very clean nails.

Speaking of my new job, yesterday was my 8th day and so far, it's been fun! I'm so lucky to have my training group mates because we are so in sync with the things that matter. It's so weird because there are times when I keep thinking that I have already met the two of them sometime in the past. They seem so familiar but I cannot figure out when or where I met them or who they remind me of. I told one of them that I feel deja vu-ish with him and he said, "If you're having deja vus, then it means you're on the right track". And I would like to believe so. This year started so right, I hope it goes on well. :)

Anyway, errand outfit!

Top - Terranova
Skirt - Dorothy Perkins (they're culottes with pockets, FTW!)
Belt - Gene Gozum

Happy Weekend!

<3, dee


No comments:

Post a Comment