24 October 2012

light and ladylike

So last Friday, I met up with my lovely cousins (from my mother's side) and had a salon day at Azta Urban Salon in Katipunan. My eldest cousin and I have been talking about having our hair colored (she does this regularly, but I, on the otherhand am a hair-color virgin) for months already. We finally found time to meet up (our offices are about 10mins away from each other) and do it at the same time. We invited our younger cousins to join us and have dinner after. My other cousin who was not a stranger to having her hair colored, just recently dyed her hair blue but went anyway to get a treatment.  
 
I am so thankful that I chose Azta to be my first color-er. Saves me the trauma of a blotched dye job and the staff were so friendly and gave a lot of information. Plus, they had a promo when we were there. BOGO on Lycopene Treatment (something that would condition colored hair and keep the color looking good) for Php700. It was worth it because my hair is relatively still softer even after almost a week. Plus I have the free treatment I can use before my grand vacation. Yey, me! So after three hours of sitting in the salon chair, loudly catching up with my ladies (we had the salon to oursleves, probably because everyone else was friday night partying to celebrate the beginning of sembreak), here is the end result:
top (l-r): lian, shanta, me, laura (yes, her hair is a confused shade of green; it was bleached then dyed blue by her bf [obviously, not a professional stylist] a month prior)
bottom (l-r): after, before (should be the other way around. my editing mistake. haha)
 

I know, I know, there isn't really much difference in the picture, except my hair was blowdried straight. But the photo lies. So yesterday, as I attended a work thing at the Intercontinental Hotel in Makati, I took a photo of myself because my hair looked absolutely different. I'm also set on curling it and post the photos so I can compare it with the pictures from my previous post.
Wazzup with the bulging stomach??? I look pregnant! Over bending the back! Hahaha.
Top: Karimadon
Cardigan: gifted from Australia
Skirt: Robinsons Dept Store
Shoes: Charles and Keith (my current favorite)

I'm so happy with my hair right now that I'm seriously considering not having it rebonded anymore, and just get it regularly colored. I know that's not the same, but I'm loving it so much, plus I've learned so many creative hairstyles from Pinterest that just wouldn't work on rebonded hair. I'm exploring the Brazilian Blow Out treatment but I have yet to find a good promo in group buying sites (yeah, I'ma chep-o).
 
Oh dear, I'm becoming sooo vain. But I love it. Haha.
 
Later!
 
<3, dee

No comments:

Post a Comment