04 February 2013

tea time

One week night, my college friend invited me to have dinner in Makati just because she missed me. Well that and because one of our friends was going to Dubai (see previous outfit post for details).  This was when i still had no office uniform and before my sale splurge.
Lace Top - thrifted
Skirt - Borrowed
Cardigan - Landmark
Belt - Promod
Shoes - Charled and Keith
Watch - Fossil


We had dinner at Fely J's, which was okay, and decided to grab after dinner tea (we're sophisticated that way) at TWG Tea and Macarons. This was my first time to come here as it looked intimidating as hell. The Tea goes for about Php150 per pot (around three tea cups) and macarons were at Php50 each. The tea list is overwhelming and we didn't even try to pretend that we knew what we were talking about. We just asked for recommendations and decided when they gave us leaves to smell! It was heavenly. And the macarons were amazing. Inspired me to try making them myself (more on this in future posts. I hope).



Are you a tea, or coffee person?

<3, dee

No comments:

Post a Comment