25 February 2013

yellow well-oh!

Oh dear, it has been so long! I cannot defend my busy-ness as I have no idea what I have busy about. It probably is all my stress from work (because I'm going for a career change) and probably my current need to bake the perfect macaron (I'm already on v6.0).

So now I'm looking into my stock posts that I haven't gotten into publishing yet. Thankfully, I still have a bit on hand, but am very worried because I haven't added to it, seeing as I have to wear a stupid uniform everyday (yeah, I'm still not over this). Anyway, onto the outfit. I had brought home these cheery bright yellow sandals from Australia (yeah, I got them for AUD5 from Rubi at Market City ^_^) and I haven't had the chance to wear them since. So when I realized that one of my dresses was a faint shade of yellow (under the florals), I immediately decided to wear it with my sunny sandals for half a day at work (I know, it looked so casual, but not to worry, I have nude pumps in my drawer at the office) onto a day of errands for school and a much needed mani-pedi session. I love how this outfit came together. It looked so cheery, so unlike my mood for the past few months.

Dress - Forever21
Cardigan - gifted from Australia
Sandals - Rubi
Yellow Bag - Belladona
Watch - Guess
Necklace - Forever21
Mint Green Ring - Divisoria

To cheer me up some more, I went to go get a mani and pedi after I had taken care of things for school. As always, I run to my favorite nail salon in Robinsons Manila. Clean nails really does make me feel better. Look at my bare hand, so absolutely refreshed. As I was looking at they selection for polish, I saw that they had Orly's FX collection, and I had the urge to have copper colored nails. Unfortunately, the glitters couldn't cover the entire nail, so there had to be a sort of base coat.

Orly Glam Rock (Suede) topped with Orly SoGo Diva (FX)

The result wasn't what I wanted exactly, but it was good enough. At least I had well groomed nails. Which is also what I need (again) right now.

<3, dee

1 comment:

  1. haler peanut butter! napadaan lang hihi

    ReplyDelete